viernes, 24 de octubre de 2014

North

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 







 
 




To be honest, there are a few accessories that at least for me have been difficult to match with my outfits at first, but after a while using them I realize how simple it really was, but at first I didn't know how to make it work and I use to put it on and off and on and off until I found the right way to use it. This is what happened to me with beanies but now I really love them and I can't wait to buy more. In my opinion beanies are a statement piece to have in your wardrobe.
 
 
 
 
 

Beanie: Forever 21
 
Top: Tj max
 
Jeans: American Eagle
 
Sneakers: Keds

 


1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

YOU'RE SO WONDERFUL IN NO SOCKS KEDS DARLING, LOVE YOUR BEANIE AND SHIRT LOOK WITH JEANS AND SOCKLESS KEDS, YOU LOOK PRETTY SEXY AND AWESOME, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT SOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUCHHH OH WOW SWEETIEEEEEE I AM GOOOONNAAAAAAAAA EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXPLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!