domingo, 4 de enero de 2015

cowboy boots

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 








As you might know, I’m a person that is all about basics and I truly love to wear them and mix them with other clothing items, but something that I always do is that any outfit as simple as it might be, I always add something that pops on every outfit.  In this outfit I mix it with some fantastic vintage earrings and some gold  cowboy boots that I’m in love with them. It may work for you as it has worked for me,  to tray and always put something extra in your outfit that will change it drastically.







Boots: Burlington

 

 

Earrings: vintage

 

 

Sweater: forever 21

 

 

Jeans: forever 21







Instagram: @thegolduchess

Contact: thegolduchess@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios.: