lunes, 26 de enero de 2015

cutout sweater




































I really want to talk u about this sweater that I recently bought at Zara and Im completely in love with it.  I feel in love when I tried on in the store, I have curves and I really love them and this cutout makes my curves look fantastic, is so feminine and super fancy. Due to my curves I tend to buy tight clothes that fits and shapes my body because there are some clothing pieces that make me look bigger than I am so if u have those sexy curves I really recommend you to find a piece like this or make it yourself it’s not that difficult, just take a fancy sweater or dress and make a cut on the side it’s really simple and in case you do it or have a cutout sweater like this and u want to show me tag me on my instgram (@thegolduchess ) and I would loooove to see it.



Swater: Zara


Mulles: Steve Maden


Sunglasses: Ray-Ban




instgram: @thegolduchess 

contact: thegolduchess@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios.: